Going, Going, Going…Green!
What does “organic” really mean? What’s the truth about vaccines? What’s this about carbon footprints? Why should I care? What can I do? All the talk about going green has gotten pretty overwhelming. Some to the terms and discussion topics are completely foreign to a lot of people. Here are a few links to help get you acclimated to the evolving green culture in small bite-sized chunks. Stay informed so you can separate green facts from fiction, and know that the the things you decide to do are going to be effective and not just part of a fad.
- Living Green Ecopedia – Terminology, definitions and issues to know
- The Daily Green – The consumer’s guide to going green
- One Easy Thing – One simple green tip you can use today!
- Project Green – Useful articles, info kits, and kids’ section
Latest posts by Dr. Antonia M (see all)
- How’s that 2014 Mission Coming Along? - March 24, 2014
- Meditation Clinic (Brooklyn): Calm and Clear Your Mind (and your life) – Monday, April 14 - March 15, 2014
- Meditation Clinic (online): Calm and Clear Your Mind – Tuesday, April 15 - March 15, 2014