Going, Going, Going…Green!
What does “organic” really mean? What’s the truth about vaccines? What’s this about carbon footprints? Why should I care? What can I do? All the talk about going green has gotten pretty overwhelming. Some to the terms and discussion topics are completely foreign to a lot of people. Here are a few links to help get you acclimated to the evolving green culture in small bite-sized chunks. Stay informed so you can separate green facts from fiction, and know that the the things you decide to do are going to be effective and not just part of a fad.
- Living Green Ecopedia – Terminology, definitions and issues to know
- The Daily Green – The consumer’s guide to going green
- One Easy Thing – One simple green tip you can use today!
- Project Green – Useful articles, info kits, and kids’ section
Latest posts by Dr. Antonia M (see all)
- Learn to Live in Your Sweet Spot – Meditation & Mindful Living Course @ City College - July 26, 2014
- Ready to Take Your Empowerment or Healing Group Deeper? Watch this Video. - June 27, 2014
- How’s that 2014 Mission Coming Along? - March 24, 2014